Social Innovation Fund Ireland (SIFI)
Contract: 1 year, full-time
Salary: €22,000 – €25,000 per annum, based on experience
Annual Leave: 22 days
Benefits: 8% employer pension contribution, following completion of 6-month probation.
Reporting to Business Development Director, this role will support the Business Development Team to deliver its fundraising targets, to develop long term mutual strategic relationships with donors and potential donors (companies, families, and trusts or foundations) to support SIFI’s mission and vision. This role will also support the Marketing Communications team to deliver great events and create content for our online channels including social media, website and newsletters.
- Support the Business Development Team on all strands of Social Innovation Fund Ireland fundraising.
- Lead on donor research and support the preparation of donor proposals through research and preparation of presentations and pitch decks, in order to obtain relevant information that can contribute to our key fundraising strands including proposals and donor strategies.
- Undertake specific fundraising projects and attend events as necessary or as required to support the department’s fundraising.
- Support the marketing team with targeted campaigns.
- Manage the CRM system including data entry, policing data quality, ensuring system backups, and generally being the expert.
- Drive the donor care and donor management plan for SIFI through effective use of the CRM system to trigger reminders to relevant team members.
- Prepare reports and analysis for the Business Development Team and Senior Management.
- Lead on the organisation of donor and stakeholder events, including the Innovators Circle.
- Support the Marketing Communications team with important events.
- Support the Marketing Communications team with content creation for social media, website and our newsletters.
- Liaise closely with the Impact team to maximise donor care and donor relationships.
Other duties and opportunities:
- Act as an Ambassador for Social Innovation Fund Ireland at all times.
- Participate in training as requested.
- Attend meetings, events etc as requested.
- Office administration.
- Other duties as assigned.
You will stand apart from others by having a driving passion to make Ireland a country invigorated by the world’s best system for supporting social innovation. You will be great with people, a team player, and calm under pressure and a whiz with powerpoint and Google Slides, and you will take pride in taking a project from beginning to end.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND CAPACITIES
- Excellent on PC / Windows packages, experience with implementing databases, and a whiz with presentations.
- Experience of content creation for social media.
- Experience of working to deadlines and targets, and the ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Experience of project and/or event management.
- Excellence in verbal & written communications in English – the ability to write effectively and persuasively is a must.
- Flexible & friendly personality.
- Commitment to excellence in your work.
- Ability to demonstrate the highest levels of integrity.
- Commitment to Social Innovation Fund’s mission and values.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Fundraising or Marketing Experience.
- Experience of Salesforce as a CRM system.
Social Innovation Fund Ireland Values
- We work with our hearts and our heads – we value compassion, passion and fun.
- We take smart risks and we allow permission to fail because we know that innovation and risk are two sides of the same coin.
- We believe that social change is a team sport – we use influence and engagement to build trusted relationships, and we choose to collaborate to achieve our goals.
- We demonstrate curiosity and a hunger to learn.
- We value bold ideas, and bold leadership, and we develop remarkable people.
About Social Innovation Fund Ireland
Social Innovation Fund Ireland (SIFI) is a national organisation supporting Ireland’s best social innovations through cash grants and business supports.
Our purpose is to make Ireland a better more inclusive place through social innovation.
Every euro we raise in philanthropy is matched by a euro from the Irish Government (from the Department of Rural and Community Development from the Dormant Accounts Fund).
We partner with corporates, SME’s, families and individuals who want new, tangible and real-world ways to tackle some of the pressing issues facing our country today.
SIFI is an equal opportunity employer and we strongly believe that diversity and inclusion equate to success and help us to achieve our highest potential as an organisation. The work we do is underpinned by Mutual respect, Equality, Inclusion and Diversity
HOW TO APPLY?
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 20th December 2019 at 5 pm.
Please note any information/data submitted will be used for recruitment purpose only. Your record will be deleted upon completion of the process.