THE DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS HAS PASSED
Social Innovation Fund Ireland (SIFI) is looking for an energetic, curious, dynamic and eager to learn Graduate to join our team.
Contract: 1 year, full-time starting as soon as possible
Salary: €25,000 per annum, based on experience
Annual Leave: 22 days
Based: Dublin or Galway with some travel within Ireland (an initial 1-2 months training in Dublin will be required)
Benefits: 8% employer pension contribution, following completion of 6-month probation.
Can you combine the skills and disciplines of business with the creativity and passion of the non-profit sector? Do you want to join a diverse and multi-skills team? This is a Graduate entry-level role. You are curious, dynamic and eager to learn across our business units, playing different roles accordingly with the peak demands and organisation’s needs.
Reporting to Operations Manager, this position will support different business units playing multiple roles:
- Business development: on all aspects of Social Innovation Fund Ireland fundraising.
- Marketing & communications: to deliver great events and create content for our online channels including social media, website and newsletters.
- Fund support & impact data: administrative and logistical support to deliver our capacity-building programmes, and assistance in the collection & analysis of impact data.
- Support the Business Development Team in initial research, preparation of donor proposals and pitch decks, in order to obtain relevant information that can contribute to our key fundraising strands including proposals and donor strategies
- Support the marketing, communications and fundraising activities of SIFI
- Manage the CRM system including data entry, policing data quality, ensuring system backups
- Drive the donor care and donor management plan for SIFI through effective use of the CRM system to trigger reminders to relevant team members
- Support the marketing team with targeted campaigns, content creation for social media, website and our newsletters
- Support the delivery of our capacity-building programmes, in particular, the organisation of workshops logistics and hospitality
- Collect, analyse and verify SIFI impact data, identifying trends producing reports, both statistical and visual
- Track and prepare vendor and grant payments
- Support the scoping, launch and marketing of future funds
Other duties and opportunities:
- Act as an Ambassador for Social Innovation Fund Ireland at all times
- Participate in training as requested
- Attend meetings, events etc as requested
- Office administration
- Other duties as assigned
You will stand apart from others by having a driving passion to make Ireland a country invigorated by the world’s best system for supporting social innovation. You will be great with people, a team player, organised, and calm under pressure and a whiz with PowerPoint and Google Slides, and you will take pride in taking a project from beginning to end.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND CAPACITIES
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience of report writing and consistent excellence in verbal & written communications in English
- Computer literate in Google Suite, experience with implementing databases, and a whiz with presentations.
- Experience of working to deadlines and targets
- Flexible, warm & friendly personality who can work well in a team environment
- A commitment to excellence and close attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate the highest levels of integrity
- A commitment to Social Innovation Fund’s vision and values
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fundraising or Marketing Experience
- Experience of Salesforce as a CRM system
- Experience in data collection and analysis
- Experience of content creation for social media
- Administrative experience.
About Social Innovation Fund Ireland
Social Innovation Fund Ireland is a national organisation supporting Ireland’s best social innovations through cash grants and business supports. Our purpose is to make Ireland a better more inclusive place through social innovation. Every euro we raise in philanthropy is matched by a euro from the Dormant Accounts Fund via the Department of Rural and Community Development and more recently the Department of Children and Youth Affairs and the Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection. We partner with corporates, SME’s, families and individuals who want new, tangible and real-world ways to tackle some of the pressing issues facing our country today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we strongly believe that diversity and inclusion equate to success and help us to achieve our highest potential as an organisation. The work we do is underpinned by mutual respect, equality, inclusion and diversity.
- We work with our hearts and our heads – we value compassion, passion and fun.
- We take smart risks and we allow permission to fail because we know that innovation and risk are two sides of the same coin.
- We believe that social change is a team sport – we use influence and engagement to build trusted relationships, and we choose to collaborate to achieve our goals.
- We demonstrate curiosity and a hunger to learn.
- We value bold ideas and bold leadership, and we develop remarkable people.
HOW TO APPLY?
THE DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS HAS PASSED