THE DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS HAS PASSED
Social Innovation Fund Ireland (SIFI) is looking for an energetic, compelling and pro-active Marketing Communications Coordinator to join our team.
Contract: 1 year, full-time
Salary: €30,000 per annum
Annual Leave: 23 days
Based: Dublin or Cork, with some travel within Ireland (an initial 1-2 months training in Dublin will be required)
Benefits: 8% employer pension contribution, following completion of probation.
Reporting to the Marketing Communications Manager, the Marketing Communications Coordinator will carry significant responsibility for marketing and branding and will coordinate and implement our marketing communications activities across all channels – media relations, social media, website, events, and others.
The Marketing and Communications Coordinator will play a critical role as we drive the brand to the next stage of development and aim to raise the organisation’s profile significantly over the next year.
- Contribute to and drive forward the SIFI marketing and communications plan
- Contribute to the development of a new brand and communications strategy for the organisation including website development
- Take responsibility for the organisations’ annual and monthly communications, events, and social media calendars
- In collaboration with our donors and other stakeholders, implement communications plans for each of our Funds – including events, PR activities, social media, and production of branded collateral
- Manage relationships with all suppliers including PR and event agencies
- Work closely with our Social Impact Team to capture and spread the amazing stories of SIFI and our Awardees
- Create and deliver compelling content for our social media channels and website
- Liaise with the Business Development team to maximise a newly implemented CRM system and create regular targeted email campaigns for all audiences
- Analyse and report programme performance and provide recommendations for improvement
- Other duties as assigned
You may come from the non-profit or private sector but you will have worked in a fast-paced environment which required creativity, laughter, and a ruthless ability to meet deadlines.
- At least two / three years’ experience in a marketing or communications role
- Experience in content creation and/or experience in event management
- Demonstrated communication and organisational skills, including the ability to work to deadlines
- Proven ability to pick up a project and run with it – be a self-starter
- Experience in building relationships in a marketing or communications environment, including skills in relationship management
- Experience of working to objectives or targets
- Consistent excellence in verbal & written communications in English – the ability to write effectively and persuasively is a must
- Demonstrable digital marketing skills and experience
- Third level qualification at Bachelor’s level
- Flexible, warm & friendly personality who can work well in a team environment
- A commitment to excellence and close attention to detail
- A commitment to Social Innovation Fund Ireland’s vision and values
- Ability to demonstrate the highest levels of integrity and ethical fibre
About Social Innovation Fund Ireland
Social Innovation Fund Ireland is a national organisation supporting Ireland’s best social innovations through cash grants and business supports. Our purpose is to make Ireland a better more inclusive place through social innovation. Every euro we raise in philanthropy is matched by a euro from the Dormant Accounts Fund via the Department of Rural and Community Development and more recently the Department of Children and Youth Affairs and the Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection. We partner with corporates, SME’s, families and individuals who want new, tangible and real-world ways to tackle some of the pressing issues facing our country today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we strongly believe that diversity and inclusion equate to success and help us to achieve our highest potential as an organisation. The work we do is underpinned by mutual respect, equality, inclusion and diversity.
- We work with our hearts and our heads – we value compassion, passion and fun.
- We take smart risks and we allow permission to fail because we know that innovation and risk are two sides of the same coin.
- We believe that social change is a team sport – we use influence and engagement to build trusted relationships, and we choose to collaborate to achieve our goals.
- We demonstrate curiosity and a hunger to learn.
- We value bold ideas and bold leadership, and we develop remarkable people.
- Like all staff, be an Ambassador for Social Innovation Fund Ireland at all times.
HOW TO APPLY?
THE DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS HAS PASSED