We are looking for a Communications Intern
Social Innovation Fund Ireland is looking for an energetic, creative and eager to learn intern to join our team. This role will include content creation (website, social media, email campaigns), social media monitoring and reporting, press communications, google adwords management, and providing ad-hoc support to the Marketing Manager.
Additional tasks will include:
- Event coordination
- Business development support
- General administrative tasks
We would like you to have:
- A commitment to our vision – of an Ireland invigorated by the world’s best system for supporting social innovations
- An ability to work as part of a team, including a friendly and open manner
- Demonstrated communication and organisational skills, including ability to work to deadlines
- The ability to pick up a project and run with it – be a self-starter Have achieved or be working towards a third-level degree
- Working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin Proficiency working with a number of different programmes, including Google Drive Like all staff, an ability to be an Ambassador for Social Innovation Fund Ireland
What’s in it for you?
- As an intern with Social Innovation Fund Ireland you will benefit from:
- Assignment of individual project work, working to a high level of own responsibility and initiative
- Training in social media, press communications and marketing strategy
- Opportunities for practical research, event management and direct stakeholder engagement Interaction with a wide range of people including Social Innovation Fund Ireland Board and Awardee
- Interaction with our Animate Accelerator Programme Development of office and people skills
- Career development advice and mentoring
- Daily subsidised travel and lunch
How to Apply:
Applications are now open for the position of Communications Intern. To apply for this role, please email your CV to Stephanie Walsh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applications is the 28th February 2018. Please note, this internship position is unpaid, however, we do offer a contribution to your travel and lunch expenses.
We are looking for a Communications Intern Social Innovation Fund Ireland is looking for an energetic, creative and eager to learn intern to join our team. This role will include content creation (website, social media, email campaigns), social media monitoring and reporting, press communications, google adwords management, and providing ad-hoc support to the Marketing Manager. … Continue reading Want to join our team?
Law firm Mason Hayes & Curran and Social Innovation Fund Ireland, with Minister of State for Community Development, Natural Resources and Digital Development Seán Kyne T.D, today launched the second year of their €450,000 Engage & Educate Fund. Following a successful first year, €150,000 in funding will be available to be shared between the 2018 … Continue reading Engage & Educate Fund launched to help people reach their full potential through education
Social Innovation Fund Ireland Announces New Social Enterprise Development Fund The €1.6M fund is the largest of its kind to be invested in Ireland’s social enterprise sector A new €1.6m fund to support social enterprises in Ireland has been established by Social Innovation Ireland (SIFI), in partnership with Local Authorities of Ireland and funded by … Continue reading Social Innovation Fund Ireland Announces New Social Enterprise Development Fund
Social Impact Intern Start date: 1st February 2018 Desired commitment: part-time (3 days/week), 3-6 months This all-rounder role will primarily focus on supporting the Social Impact Team in delivering robust selection processes across three of our funds – the Resilient Communities Fund, the Social Enterprise Development Fund, and the Engage and Educate Fund. Our intern … Continue reading SIFI is looking for an intern
Breaking the cycle of disadvantage A new fund is supporting innovative educational programmes, writes Katherine Donnelly: https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/education/breaking-the-cycle-of-disadvantage-36362560.html
Ten national Awardees will share €220,000 to develop their community projects promoting good health, wellbeing and inclusion. Social Innovation Fund Ireland today announced the ten awardees of the 2017 Animate Fund. The Fund was set up to support innovative, early stage projects and organisations focused on addressing a health or social issue in local communities … Continue reading Healthy Rewards for Projects Selected for 2017 Animate Fund Awards
We’re so proud to support Cork Life Centre through our Education Fund. This inspiring article in the Irish Examiner sums up why: http://www.irishexaminer.com/lifestyle/features/students-learning-life-lessons-instead-of-chasing-points-462707.html
A new €500,000 Resilient Communities Fund opens to local projects strengthening community resilience. Social Innovation Fund Ireland (SIFI) and Tomar Trust today announced the launch of Resilient Communities Fund 2017. The €500,000 fund provides grants and support to innovative projects that strengthen community resilience and have an economic, social or environmental impact. Speaking … Continue reading Irish communities set to overcome any obstacle