The following fund is now open for applications:
Our Sports to Impact and Arts to Impact Funds have been postponed until further notice and we are not currently accepting applications.
To stay up to date on developments sign up to our mailing list here or follow us on Social Media.
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can take a look back through our previous funds to get a flavour for what we’ve been looking for during past open calls. Please note that while each fund has a different goal and different advantageous criteria, our core criteria always apply:
- The project must address a critical social issue
- The project proposed must be innovative in an Irish context
- The project must have potential and a desire to scale or replicate in Ireland (it may also have potential internationally, but this is not a requirement)
- The project must provide evidence that it is up and running, or has been tested at least in a minimal way
- The project must be based on the island of Ireland and make its main impact in the Republic of Ireland
- Applicants must come from an entity that has a not-for-profit legal form e.g. charity, company limited by guarantee, trust etc