THE DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS HAS PASSED
Social Innovation Fund Ireland (SIFI) is looking for an energetic, curious, dynamic and eager to learn Social Impact Analyst to join our team.
Contract: 1 year, full-time, starting as soon as possible
Salary: €27,000 – €30,000 per annum
Annual Leave: 23 days
Based: Galway with some travel within Ireland
Benefits: 8% employer pension contribution, following successful completion of probation.
The purpose of this role is to develop and deliver the social impact of SIFI, ensuring the maximisation of our Awardees’ social impact, and our internal and external communication. Reporting to a Fund Manager, this role delivers social impact-led work by SIFI, working closely with our agile team, and working in a high-growth environment. At its heart, this role is focused on ensuring that and our awardees are crystal clear about the social impact metrics that drive their ultimate impact – identifying them, tracking them, analysing them and reporting them. It is a critical relationship manager with applicants and Awardees, and will execute plans that will position us for exponential growth in impact. This role sits in the Impact Team and works closely with the Marketing Communications Team and the Business Development Team.
- Work with the Impact team, taking a leadership role in some areas and an execution or support role in others, to developing strong Awardee relationships and delivering maximum Awardee performance
- Support the development and delivery of our capacity building programmes
- Lead and support quarterly performance reviews of Awardees
- Support the development and selection process for applicants for new funds and lead on due diligence processes
- Support the successful close-out of funds as assigned by your line manager, including completing donor reporting on time and delivering an excellent showcase event (working closely with the Marketing Communications Team).
- Design, collect, analyse and verify impact data, identifying trends producing reports, both statistical and visual
- Support the implementation of social impact and portfolio management systems including financial reporting. This includes apprenticing yourself to your line manager (or others as requested) to learn to track the social impact of SIFI, and contribute to the thinking and practice on social impact measurement and impact management at SIFI
- Deliver your tasks on budget
- Support the work of the Impact Team as a whole
- Support the marketing, communications and fundraising activities of SIFI
- Contribute your ideas on the future development of SIFI to the team
- Mentor and support Impact Executives and interns, as agreed
- Be an excellent Ambassador for SIFI. Actively network in the social innovation / social enterprise space – attending a minimum of 2 events per month.
- Undertake training and development as requested
- Other duties as assigned by your line manager from time to time
- Primary degree in a relevant area e.g. business, social sciences, humanities, journalism
- 2 year’s work experience that demonstrates your track record of using your analytical skills to analyse and distil complex information and reach a conclusion which is your opinion.
- The ability to be persuasive through your excellent written English is a must as well as your ability to influence others in person
- Experience of report writing
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills
- Computer literate in Google Suite and other cloud-based systems
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team setting
- Experience in the Children and Youth sector
- Understanding of the environment for social enterprises, social innovations, entrepreneurship or the non-profit sector
- Flexible, warm & friendly personality who can work well in a team environment
- A commitment to excellence
- A commitment to Social Innovation Fund Ireland’s vision and values
- Ability to demonstrate the highest levels of integrity and ethical fibre
- Like all staff, be an Ambassador for Social Innovation Fund Ireland at all times
About Social Innovation Fund Ireland
Social Innovation Fund Ireland is a national organisation supporting Ireland’s best social innovations through cash grants and business supports. Our purpose is to make Ireland a better more inclusive place through social innovation. Every euro we raise in philanthropy is matched by a euro from the Dormant Accounts Fund via the Department of Rural and Community Development and more recently the Department of Children and Youth Affairs and the Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection. We partner with corporates, SME’s, families and individuals who want new, tangible and real-world ways to tackle some of the pressing issues facing our country today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we strongly believe that diversity and inclusion equate to success and help us to achieve our highest potential as an organisation. The work we do is underpinned by mutual respect, equality, inclusion and diversity.
- We work with our hearts and our heads – we value compassion, passion and fun.
- We take smart risks and we allow permission to fail because we know that innovation and risk are two sides of the same coin.
- We believe that social change is a team sport – we use influence and engagement to build trusted relationships, and we choose to collaborate to achieve our goals.
- We demonstrate curiosity and a hunger to learn.
- We value bold ideas and bold leadership, and we develop remarkable people.
HOW TO APPLY?
THE DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS HAS PASSED